1. Why CFF? What inspires you to work for the organization?
Losing both my parents at the age of 15 made me resort to working in the fields at such a young age. It truly has opened my eyes to how hard it is working in over 100-degree weather to make ends meet for my family. Joining CFF right before the Pandemic had me and my co-worker’s aim to help the farm working community even harder, whether it was food distributions, rent relief applications being submitted or being able to help with a basic need of surgical masks. I’m truly inspired by the fact that, when I leave work at the end of a shift, I know I’ve helped make a difference in the lives of our Farm working Community.
2. What do you specialize in? Could be line of work AT CFF or special skills.
Energetic Front Desk Receptionist who can provide efficient, organized, and friendly secretarial support. Skilled at managing inventory and supplies, handling phone duties and company correspondence. Specializes at creating a friendly and receptive office environment.
3. Background in education.
“GED High School Equivalency Delano Adult School – Completed 2020″
Educational Goal: Immigration Specialist
4. Tell us your favorite: Movies, TV Shows, Songs, Food, Candy.
- Favorite Movies: Grease 2
- Favorite TV Shows: The Vampire Diaries
- Favorite Songs: David Cook “Come back to me”
- Favorite Food: Chile rellenos, Enchiladas
- Favorite Candy: Caramello’s